TRACY PARKISON – PROPERTY MANAGER
- Has been with KPM since 1984 and oversees the total operations of the company and staff. During this time KPM has seen many changes in our market and has kept current with management trends through education, social media and networking with other professionals in the field of management
- Holds a Property Manager’s license with the South Dakota Real Estate Commission.
- Successfully completed the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) 301 course on Managing and Marketing of Real Estate.
- Founding member of the Black Hills Area Multi Housing Association and served as president in 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Past member of the MAPP-SD (Meth Awareness and Prevention Project), Rapid City Coalition
- In 2013 was appointed by State Attorney General to a Consumer Protection Task force created to help write legislation pertaining to Landlord/Tenant law. This appointment was completed in March of 2014.
ERIN TROJANOWSKI – ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
- Erin has been with KPM since 2005.
- Shows/leases residential properties.
- Oversees day to day operations of scheduling and front desk.
- Obtained her Property Managers license in 2010.
- Past President of the Black Hills Multi Housing Association and currently serves as board member.
- Administers day to day operations of Northern Lights Storage.
DEBBY SLUSSER – ACCOUNTING
- Debby has been with us since 1987 and does all of our accounting. This includes Owner statements and Tenant ledgers, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- She is a Licensed Residential Rental Agent.
KATHY SJOMELING – MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
- Kathy joined our team in the fall of 2013. This is an enormous responsibility.
- She works with owners, tenants, maintenance techs and other vendors in an effort to ensure that our properties are well taken care of.
- She does the move in, move out and periodic inspections.
ALISSON FORD – ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
- Ally works with Kathy and assists her in dispatching maintenance techs and vendors coordination with tenants and communicating with owners.
- Oversees debt collections.
- Ally became a team member on 2015.
CANDACE PAGE – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Greets and assists clients, answers phones, schedules showings, processes applications and lots of other office duties.
- Joined KPM in 2016.
ALANA BAKER – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Our newest member joined in the fall of 2017
- Shows residential properties.
- Assists Candace with front desk responsibilities.
- Maintains our website and social media sites.
We all take pride in what we do and are dedicated to providing our owners and residents with reliable, knowledgeable and competent service.
Kahler Property Management and all licensed staff carry E & O Insurance as per the South Dakota Real Estate Commission. Kahler Property Management carries a general liability policy.