- Tracy has been the property manager for Kahlers since 1984. During this time we have seen many changes in our market and have kept current with management trends through education and networking with other professionals in the field of management.
- Currently holds a Property Manager’s license with the South Dakota Real Estate Commission.
Successfully completed the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) 301 course on Managing and Marketing of Real Estate.
- Founding member of the Black Hills Area Multi Housing Association and served as president in 2003, 2008 and 2012. Currently serving as past president and board member.
- Member of the National Apartment Association.
- Past member of the MAPP-SD (Meth Awareness and Prevention Project), Rapid City Coalition.
- In 2013 was appointed by State Attorney General to a Consumer Protection Task force created to help write legislation pertaining to Landlord/Tenant law. This appointment was completed in March of 2014.
- Erin is the Assistant Property Manager and has been with KPM since 2005.
- She leases residential property, processes applications, and assists in manager’s duties.
- Is a Licensed Property Manager.
- Debby has been with us since 1987 and does all of our accounting. She works hard to ensure that reporting and other information is received timely and accurately. This includes:
- Owner statements and Tenant ledgers, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- She is a Licensed Residential Rental Agent.
- Jancie’s duties include answering the phone and greeting clients when they come to our
- She schedules showings, assists in answering client questions and also helps administer
advertising and the website.
- Administers the day to day operations of Northern Lights Storage facility.
- Jancie joined the team in 2011.
- Kathy is our Maintenance Coordinator, and this is a huge responsibility. She joined our staff in the fall of 2013. She works with owners, tenants, maintenance techs and other vendors in an effort to insure that our properties are well taken care of.
- She also does the move in, move out and periodic inspections.
- Ally is our assistant maintenance coordinator. She takes maintenance requests, dispatches maintenance techs and vendors as well as coordinates with residents.
- Organizes routine maintenance.
- Became a member of our team in February of 2015.
Last but certainly not least, we have several efficient and helpful technicians on call for maintenance needs.
Our office works hard with integrity, loyalty and honesty. All of us are here and ready to assist you in any way we can. If we do not have the answer to your question, we will seek it out and help you to the best of our ability.
We look forward to meeting you and working with you.
Kahler Property Management and all licensed staff carry E & O Insurance as per the South Dakota Real Estate Commission. Kahler Property Management carries a general liability policy.