TRACY PARKISON – PROPERTY MANAGER
- Oversees the total operations of the company and staff. (During this time KPM has seen many changes in our market and has kept current with management trends through education, social media and networking with other professionals in the field of management.)
- Holds a Property Manager’s license with the South Dakota Real Estate Commission.
- Successfully completed the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) 301 course on Managing and Marketing of Real Estate.
- Founding member of the Black Hills Area Multi Housing Association and served as president in 2003, 2008 and 2012.
- Past member of the MAPP-SD (Meth Awareness and Prevention Project), Rapid City Coalition.
- In 2013 was appointed by State Attorney General to a Consumer Protection Task force created to help write legislation pertaining to Landlord/Tenant law. This appointment was completed in March of 2014.
- Has been with KPM since 1984.
ERIN TROJANOWSKI – ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
- Shows/leases residential properties.
- Licensed Property Manager since 2010.
- Oversees day to day operations of scheduling and front desk.
- Past President of the Black Hills Multi Housing Association and currently serves as board member.
- Administers day to day operations of Northern Lights Storage facility.
- Joined KPM in 2005.
DEBBY SLUSSER – ACCOUNTING
- Handles all accounting matters including, but not limited to; owner statements, tenant ledgers, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Licensed Residential Rental Agent.
- Joined KPM in 1987.
KATHY SJOMELING – MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
- Has the enormous responsibility of overseeing the maintenance department.
- Works directly with owners, tenants, maintenance techs and other vendors in an effort to ensure that our properties are well taken care of.
- Does move in, move out and periodic inspections.
- Joined KPM in the fall of 2013.
ALLISON FORD – ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
- Works with Kathy and assists in dispatching maintenance techs/vendors.
- Coordinates maintenance with tenants and communicates with owners.
- Oversees debt collections.
- Joined KPM in 2015.
CANDACE PAGE – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Greets and assists clients, answers phones, schedules showings and other essential office duties.
- Lists properties and maintains rental listing.
- Processes applications.
- Maintains website.
- Joined KPM in 2016.
ALANA BAKER – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Shows residential properties.
- Assists Candace with front desk responsibilities.
- Maintains our social media sites.
- Joined KPM in the fall of 2017.
We all take pride in what we do and are dedicated to providing our owners and residents with reliable, knowledgeable and competent service. We strive to provide peace of mind management.
Kahler Property Management and all licensed staff carry E & O Insurance as per the South Dakota Real Estate Commission. Kahler Property Management carries a general liability policy.